Sunday 4 May 2014

Props.


  I have made a list of the props that I will need (or somone in the same scene as me will need) and here is what I have so far:
  * Annabelle
  * Key (cheese cupboard)
  * Letter to Dr Morne
  * Lantern
  * Boys clothes
  * Dress
  * Clipper (train)
  * Toys (act 2, scene 2)
  * Kitchen tools
  * Broom
  * Coins and purse
  * Cups and plates
  * Champagne
  * Orange

I have mostly everything by now but I am still looking out for the rest of the things on my list, here is the props I have so far (plus lantern dress and broom, they are at college).

I also have my 'boys clothes' but it is drying. I got one of my dads white shirts, ripped it slightly and then dipped it in coffee and water. It now looks old and tatty and I did this because Simon doesn't really have any money so his clothes wouldn't be the best looking or expensive. With this, I am just wearing leggings as I would be wearing that anyway under my dress. The shoes that I will wear will be just flat ballet pumps because they will go with the dress and I can still wear them with the boys clothing too.

By Tuesday (first performance day), I will have everything that I need for props.

No comments:

Post a Comment